Volunteers are an integral part of Eureka Springs Historical Museum. We are not only a museum; we also are the Visitor Center for the Historic Downtown area. You can play the exciting role of welcoming tourists, and locals to the downtown area and assisting them with their plans, including their self-guided tour of the Museum. If you just like to "get your hands dirty", dusting and cleaning jobs can always be found. We also need help with office work, which will soon include transferring our valuable papers and photos to electronic format.
Your tax-deductible donations are always appreciated. Please scroll down to donate online, or contact us via the Contact form or call us at 479-253-9417.
Our Wish List:
- Housekeeping supplies (windex, paper towels, toilet paper, light bulbs, etc.)
- Office supplies (copy paper, pens, tape, etc)
- Donations for UV film/shades for the front windows
- Donations for Utility cabinet for supplies
- Donations for Archival Supplies
- Donations for Filing Cabinets
- Donations for Exhibit Fixtures and supplies
- Donations for Art Restoration
Please contact us via the Contact form or call us at 479-253-9417 to find out how you can assist.