Research and Images
Are you looking for information about the people and places of Eureka Springs?
If so, our research files may have just what you’re looking for. Each city has its own story to tell and we are very proud of ours. The Eureka Springs Historical Museum has a large collection of archival documents and photos on the history of this wonderful “City of Distinction” and its residents.
When you research the city in which your ancestors lived, you take a big step towards understanding what their life was like and the people, places, and events that impacted the course of their own personal history.
Our local historians will take great pride in helping you make amazing discoveries at reasonable prices.
A great way to learn about our “City of Distinction” is to visit us in October for our Living History Tour, “Voices of the Silent City”.
Click on this link for our Research Request Form.
Images and Research Copies:
- Cost for a Simple Search: $10.00 flat rate, includes (5) 8 ½ x 11 B & W Xerox copies.
- Cost for a Detailed Search: $10.00 per hour
- 8 ½ x 11 Black & White Xerox copy are .50 each, plus postage.
- 8 ½ x 14 Black & White Xerox copy are $1.00 each, plus postage.
- 8 ½ x 11 Black & White 300 dpi Digital Scan Image printed on photographic paper $5.00
- 8 ½ x 11 Color 300 dpi Digital Scan Image printed on photographic paper $7.00
- 8 ½ x 14 Black & White Format Paper $ 9.00
- 13 x 19 Black & White Format Paper $10.00
Note: There is an additional license fee per photo for commercial use based on type & frequency of use. Prices are available upon request.
When using any product acquired from the Museum in publications, please credit the Museum.
Credit should appear adjacent to each image. If that is not possible, it should be placed in a visible location. The credit line should read, “Courtesy of the Eureka Springs Historical Museum.”
A complimentary copy of any publication in which ESHM photos or written materials are utilized should be sent to:
Eureka Springs Historical Museum
95 South Main St.
Eureka Springs, AR 72632
The Eureka Springs Historical Museum is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization. Your donations are greatly appreciated. Please call for information about becoming a Member of the Museum.
Note: Taking personal photographs of research materials is prohibited.